|17th Annual SC ACHE Chapter Leadership Conference: Practical Leadership Strategies in an Age of Change
|In a transformative healthcare environment, leaders need practical tools for managing change and encouraging staff to adopt new ways of delivering care and service. This program will provide strategies for leading a changing workforce and encouraging innovation that supports enhanced quality and outcomes. Expert faculty will share tips for developing a dynamic organizational structure and communicating in ways that establish trust and buy-in and inspire action. These proven approaches minimize resistance and optimize success. The 17th Annual SC ACHE Leadership Conference will be held on October 12 at PHTS.
During this conference, participants will:
Carson F. Dye, FACHE, president & CEO of Exceptional Leadership LLC, will serve as faculty for this year’s conference. A consultant with 42 years of healthcare experience, Mr. Dye is an executive recruiter and consultant with three firms, and has also has served in four health systems as a senior leader during a period of 20 years. A faculty member of The Governance Institute, he also is an instructor for the University of Alabama Birmingham Executive Graduate Program in Health Administration. Mr. Dye is the author of nine books.
- Develop strategies and tactics to enhance engagement, communication, and commitment.
- Learn how to identify and manage the key elements of change through the power of visualization.
- Learn how unconscious bias and pattern recognition can harm effective decision making.
- Examine the contemporary workforce and workplace factors that make change difficult to manage.
- Learn how to use leadership competencies to make better assessment and leadership decisions.
- Learn how to simplify leadership and management.
To register or for more information, visit www.phts.com or contact Janine Wall, ARM, AIS, GBA, director of marketing at PHTS, at email@example.com.