|Allied Universal anniversary
|PHTS strategic ally Allied Universal marked its one-year anniversary on August 1 after forming a year earlier via the merger of AlliedBarton Security Services and Universal Services of America.
“Thank you to all of our employees and clients for their continued support and commitment that contributed to a phenomenal first year as our new company!” said Steve Jones, Allied Universal CEO. “I look forward to our continued success in the security and services industries.”
Here are some additional organizational achievements since the merger:
For more information on the services available through PHTS and Allied Universal, please contact Adam Allen, executive vice president & chief operating officer at PHTS, at email@example.com.
- Became the unequivocal leader in guarding services throughout North America.
- Provided service to more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and nearly every major retail mall in the U.S. From healthcare facilities, commercial office buildings, manufacturing and industrial plants, residential communities, transportation facilities and government services, Allied Universal has a significant security presence.
- Managed the integration of a workforce of more than 150,000 security professionals to perform their jobs on a daily basis and serve the company’s growing customer base.
- Implemented a world-class training program, the AU Institute, which offers more than 1,000 training assets and professional development programs to enhance security professionals’ delivery of service and protection.
- Introduced several technological innovations to expand the company’s physical and operational security solutions and service offerings to enhance the protection of client properties and assets.